|NBA Fan Code of Conduct
The following Code of Conduct is mandated by the NBA and is applicable at all NBA venues; this Code of Conduct is posted at each of the entry gates at Air Canada Centre:
The National Basketball Association, the Toronto Raptors, and the Air Canada Centre are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
• Players respect and appreciate each and every fan.
• Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
• Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
• Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court will be immediately ejected from the game.
• Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
• There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
• Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
• Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
Air Canada Centre arena staff have been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, the Toronto Raptors and the Air Canada Centre thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.