Our goal is to promote responsible alcohol service and enhance fan safety and enjoyment. Air Canada Centre staff are trained in responsible alcohol management.
Rules and Regulations Governing Alcohol Management at Air Canada Centre:
• Alcohol from outside the building cannot be brought in.
• Any person found inside the building with alcohol not purchased in Air Canada Centre is subject to immediate ejection.
• A person may not enter the building in an intoxicated state.
• Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offence. Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state will be removed from the premises.
• Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 19 years of age or older and must be able to produce acceptable photo I.D. proving their age.
• Acceptable forms of photo I.D. at Air Canada Centre are: valid driver's license; Age of Majority Card; Armed Forces Card; Passport; Canadian Citizenship Card; MTO Issued Photo ID; Canadian Permanent Resident Card; Native Status card.
Alcohol Service Cut-Off Times:
• Hockey: Start of the 3rd period of play
• Basketball: Start of the 4th quarter of play*
• Lacrosse: Start of the 4th quarter of play
• Concerts/Live Events: To be determined based on the event
*After the 9 minute mark of the 4th quarter, alcohol can no longer be brought into the seating bowl.
While we always strive to provide the most accurate information regarding all Air Canada Centre policies, alcohol policies are subject to change without notice. Please contact Fan Services at (416) 815-5982 with any questions.
I.D. (Acceptable forms for Alcohol Purchase/Consumption)